Handling schoolwork and exams is the number one worry from our survey – on average – of students. That should come as a no surprise. But it is a big topic and we have split into different areas.
Central premise: Intelligence and hard work are overrated. The key to handling schoolwork and exams is good organisation and a clear focus.
Subtopics under handling schoolwork and exams topics
- How to make school less work
- Organisation and working efficiently
- Subject choices
- Passing exams and managing grades
- How to prepare for exams
- How to nail exams
- How to manage your GPA
- Tutoring when and where…
- Dealing with difficult teachers
- Keeping perspective
- Home-schooling an option for you?
- Difficult subjects
Topics like handling stress and managing workload are covered elsewhere.