Handling schoolwork and exams is the number one worry from our survey – on average – of students. That should come as a no surprise. But it is a big topic and we have split into different areas.
Central premise: Intelligence and hard work are overrated. The key to handling schoolwork and exams is good organisation and a clear focus.
Subtopics under handling schoolwork and exams topics
- How to make school less work
- Organisation and working efficiently
- Organising yourself for school
- The easiest way to get good notes – a shortcut!
- How to take good notes in class
- No nonsense approach to homework
- Using the internet for studying
- Where to get support
- How to learn to type
- Subject choices
- Passing exams and managing grades
- How to prepare for exams
- How to nail exams
- How to manage your GPA
- Tutoring when and where…
- Dealing with difficult teachers
- Keeping perspective
- Home-schooling an option for you?
- Difficult subjects
Topics like handling stress and managing workload are covered elsewhere.